- It is the face of the whole core module.
- Graphical representation of the Organization Structure like departments and positions of staffs, crew assigned with Yachts, annual guest count, etc.
- Trips information and other important statistics.
- Add, delete or manage users and their information as per the category
- Apply multiple User Permission
- Full or partial access could be provided to different Users for core module, maintenance control and documentation management.
- Add, remove and manage crew members information, their department (Interior, deck, engine room, etc.), their positions (Chef, Stewardess, Chief mate, etc.), active/inactive status and onboarding information.
- Assign and de-assign Yachts for each crew member with yacht name, purpose (commercial or private), IMO number and Voyage number.
- Export all the crew members information of each Yacht PDF formats.
- Add, remove and manage guest and store information like name, email, passport ID, Contact, Nationality, Status etc.
- As guest are not permanent members so admin can assign and de-assign Yachts for each guest as per need with IMO and Voyage information.
- Export guest list in PDF format including guest information and Yacht’s MMSI number, Flag State, emergency, IMO, and voyage number with date, time and signature section for authorities.
- Create new contacts under categories with name, contact, mail ID, social portfolio and links.
- Admin can edit profile of members created under each category and can also change the category of each member.
- List and Grid view are available to see all contacts and a search bar is also given to find the required contact.
- Add any number of Yachts with deep information like name, IMO, MMSI, voyage, and Official numbers, private and commercial Yacht categories, Flag State, etc.
- Admin can also add profile pics and detailed description for each Yacht.
- Search, edit or delete partial or whole record of any Yacht.
- Add Voyages, assign Yachts to these trips, define arrival and departure time and ports.
- Invite or add guests and crews for each trip, assign Yachts to them with department, position and status.
- Export information of crews and guests assigned to a yacht for each trip.
- Add any number of new parent positions or positions under parent category within a selected department.
- Upload a logo and hierarchy for each position like Head Chef, Stewardess, Chief Mate, Engineer, Chief officer, etc.
- Admin can add any number of new departments with detail description.
- Search, edit, update or delete department and related information.
ACL (Access Control List)
- Inherited, allowed and denied permissions can be assigned on three levels; Core, Maintenance and Documentation.
- All these permissions can be separately applied on different User groups.
- At core level permission can be applied for user, user groups, yachts, crews, etc.
- At maintenance level permissions are assigned for tasks and equipments.
- For documentation permissions can be applicable on My Drive and its folders, resource files, and Trash.
- Add new user groups like public, owner, officer, manager, administrator, and deck and delete existing ones.
- Add sub category under parent user group and define limited permission with organizational structure.
- State, maritime state and cities can be added separately under the country selected.
- Admin can upload flags for the states and maritime states.
- Particular position can be assigned from the pool of positions to manage the regions defined in settings.